Polarization of water from a spring in a sacred place in Mongolia. The spring is close to an old Buddhist monastery in Goby desert, which is under reconstruction nowadays, local people believe that on of 3 entries into mysterious Shambala country is situated at this place. Nowadays it is a place of pilgrimage, people believe that their souls get cleaned in this sacred place, and all wishes come true. Close to the energy center, to the north of the monastery, there are 108 caves, in which monks practiced meditation, retiring from worldly life for 108 days.
Shambala Spring FSC:
- Restores and protects human energetics;
- Restores power after high loads, at exhaustion of physical and psycho-emotional powers;
- Cleans out, renews and restores liver, gallbladder, gastro0intestinal tract;
- Releases the state of alcohol intoxication;
- Increases defense powers of the organism and restores immunity;
- Aids realization of wishes;
- Shows true spirituality, «the origin of power» of a human being, removes obstacles for the spiritual growth.